Damara Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEDIA INFORMASI

IndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Anti-Virus / McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Plus Patch 5

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
iwan_kurniawan
Administrator
Administrator
iwan_kurniawan

Jumlah posting : 109
Lokasi : Al-Awali Makka Saudi Arabia
Registration date : 20.03.08

Anti-Virus / McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Plus Patch 5 Empty
PostSubyek: Anti-Virus / McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Plus Patch 5   Anti-Virus / McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Plus Patch 5 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:41 pm

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Plus Patch 5

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise protects your desktop and file servers from a wide range of threats, including viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and potentially unwanted code and programs.

McAfee VirusScan 8 takes anti-virus protection to the next level, integrating elements of intrusion prevention and firewall technology into a single solution for PCs and file servers. This powerful combination delivers truly proactive protection from the newest of today’s threats-including buffer - overflow exploits and blended attacks - and features advanced outbreak management responses to reduce the damage and costs of outbreaks. Everything is managed by McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator or ProtectionPilot for scalable security policy compliance and graphical reporting.

Key Benefits :
- Integrated firewall and IPS technology - Addition of firewall and intrusion prevention technology delivers maximum proactive protection in a single, integrated package
- Enhanced coverage for emerging threats - VirusScan provides protection from the newest potentially unwanted program security threats (e.g., spyware), application-specific buffer overflow attacks, and blended attacks
- Lowered TCO during outbreak response – Advanced outbreak functionality closes the window of vulnerability before DAT files are available, limiting damage by blocking the entrance and spread of the outbreak
- McAfee scanning technology – Award-winning McAfee scan engine performs in-memory scanning to block threats such as Netsky and CodeRed, which don’t write their code to disk
- Centralized management and reporting – Integration with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and ProtectionPilot provides a complete security management solution, including detailed graphical reporting, from a single console

Product Features:
- Comprehensive McAfee anti-virus protection
- Potentially unwanted program security
- Buffer overflow prevention (IPS feature)
- Complete outbreak response
- Port blocking/lockdown (firewall feature)
- Application monitoring: email engines (firewall feature)
- File blocking, directory lockdown, folder/share blocking (IPS feature)
- Infection trace and block
- Powerful memory scanning
- Centralized management and reporting
- Enhanced email scanning
- Protection from threats that use scripts
- Optimized for mobile users

Download: (Size: 29,6 MB)

http://rapidshare.com/files/96869239/McAfee_VirusScan_Enterprise_8.5i_Plus_Patch_5_www.softarchive.net.rar
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://damara.indonesianforum.net
MindGem
Tukang Bolos
MindGem

Jumlah posting : 16
Lokasi : Stockholm,Sweden
Registration date : 23.07.09

Anti-Virus / McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Plus Patch 5 Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Anti-Virus / McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Plus Patch 5   Anti-Virus / McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Plus Patch 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:58 am

Thx Softwarenya
Maap pak ada masukan Bila anda Posting software mohon di beri screenshotnya!!...
memohon
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.mindgem.se/forum/

Anti-Virus / McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.5i Plus Patch 5
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1